I have been a paintball player for a number of years and I have had a great time playing it. I have been playing paintball with buddies for a number of years. After wards, we would laugh about our welts and talk about how much money we blew in the last hour. Like I said, paintball is great and I love it, but it has some disadvantages that you don't have to deal with when it comes to airsoft.
While considering my options, I stumbled upon the sport of Airsoft. Airsoft was a safer, cheaper, and easier sport compared to paintball. Now, don't get me wrong, there is still a possibility of hurting someone, even thoug that person may be standing 10 feet away. So, you'll want to take some precautions as with anything. Airsoft mask and Airsoft chest protector should be sufficient. If more is needed, we have more protective gear available!
When playing airsoft you want to make sure to wear thick, baggy clothing. This will help slow down the way the plastic BB's hit you. If you choose not to wear the right protective gear there is the possibility of a serious injury. You can buy airsoft mask and airsoft chest protector at reasonable prices.
Prices for the airsoft and paintball guns are similar. Where you save the hassle and money is on the ammo. You can find cheaper airsoft ammo, but there is no such thing as cheap paintball ammo. I find that the guns are more realistic for the airsoft as well. This adds to the game a sense of realism and helps you get a sense of what war seems like! I have a Thompson M1A A1 Sub-Machine AEG Airsoft, it is the nicest gun I have ever used and it is as real as you can get. The gun is constructed from metal and real wood. You can get enough guns, gear and ammo for 4 people under $200.00.
Hopefully, anyone who reads this gives Airsoft a try! I am sure most people who try Airsoft, will love the sport, and paintball players will also greatly appreciate it.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.